Shipping in the United States is based on DHL, FEDEX or USPS, but shipping rates are different for each country. For example, in the case of Japan, it starts at $ 15.99 per pound ($2 added per pound), and in Korea starts at $ 6.00 per pound ($ 1.30 added per pound). And in the case of China, it is $ 3.50 per pound and Cosmetics is $ 6.50 per pound. For reference, a pound (Lbs) is about 0.45 kg, and the decimal point is rounded up. That is, for example, 1.1 pounds = 2 pounds.
▶ Calculation of shipping cost (international air shipping + customs fee + domestic shipping)
- International Air Carriage Charges - International air cargo delivered from the United States to each country
- Domestic Shipping - The cost of shipping the product to its final destination after arrival.
- Customs Clearance Fee ($5) - Customs clearance fees are levied on vitamins, functional health foods, nutritional foods and functional cosmetics. Most other companies charge this amount separately, but we include customs fees at the above shipping rates. We will inform you that we are not liable for any additional taxes arising from the failure to report to the buyer.
We provide real-time delivery tracking systems to our customers by e-mail and text provided by a professional shipping company with a shipping contract to the country in which the order was placed.
Our customized delivery system guarantees the fastest delivery, 99.9% safe delivery rate and 100% A/S in overseas shopping days, which is within 2-3 days after the goods are packed in the United States.
If your order is not shipped overseas, contact us at email@example.com and let us know the reason for the change and your change address. In addition, if the goods have already been shipped from the head office but the goods are in customs. However, when the Customs clearance is over and it has already been transferred to the transport company, it will be returned to the customs office and the re-distribution fee will be incurred. Customs will contact the customer directly about the payment method of reshipping.
Due to a banned/restricted products policy, a wrong address, refusal to pay customs fees, refusal to accept the order or because no one was there to accept delivery of your order, your order is returned to us, we will refund your credit card as follows:
You will be refunded the total amount of the order, minus the shipping charge, and 20% of the value of the order, (as a re-stocking fee). We will also subtract any other outside charges HUBUTU has incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc.
If the cost to return the product to us is larger than the cost of the refund due, we will instruct the carrier to abandon the order and there will be no credit for the order. If the product(s) is seized by customs, there will be no credit processed for the product(s).Refunds are not available if you choose Global Priority Mail as a shipping method and your order is lost. Also, refunds will not be issued until the returned packages are physically in our warehouse.
In most countries, the number of vitamins, foods, cosmetics, etc. is limited to 6 each by law. (In Korea, there is a weight limit of 5 kg per one person) By contrast, there is almost no limit on the number of items shipped for general merchandise.
However, in many countries, if the sum of total merchandise and shipping costs exceeds a certain amount, tax will be imposed. For example, if you have a personal order from Korea and Japan, you will be charged a tax if the sum exceeds $ 150 to $ 200.
There is no sales tax when ordering outside of the US or at military facilities such as APO / FPO. However, if you order a special product that does not relate to our inventory, it may be subject to sales tax. The shipping fee of our company already includes the customs fee. We are not responsible for the tax imposed or refusal of importation in the country resulting from the unidentified buyer.
Total taxation refers to the case where more than two items are cleared on the same day so that the per-incident tax base is taxed even if the per-incident tax base does not exceed the standard of $150.
Small dutiable goods (total taxation price of $150), which domestic residents report as imports through express consignment or international mail, are taxed or exempted as follows based on overseas suppliers (Internet shopping malls).
If the overseas supplier is the same:
- If two or more goods are imported from the same foreign supplier on the same date, the sum will be taxable.
- However, if
it is recognized as a self-employed person, it will be tax exempted separately.
However, if there is a suspicion of false tax exemption, the data will be
If the foreign supplier is different:
- If two or more identical goods are imported from different foreign suppliers on the same date, the sum will be taxable.
* We do not take any responsibility for the combined taxation. And, as mentioned above, the Customs will inform you that there is a reason for the claimant to charge the taxpayer for the taxation of the taxpayer later.
Products containing ingredients such as Icariin, Yohimbe, Melatonin, and Echinacea may be rejected without a doctor's prescription in many countriies.
Pet foods and foods are under strict control of customs. Please check the possibility of customs clearance before purchasing.
Dried fruit or nuts products are subject to delays in customs clearance.
Before ordering the product, it is recommended that you confirm the customs clearance of the product you wish to purchase and the tax charge in advance through the Customs Service website or the Food & Drug Administration website each countries'.
Most of the customs clearance is an error of personal information or a product order that is not allowed to be clearance.
Since minor mistakes are the main reason for delaying the receipt of order goods, please confirm after confirming the personal information correctly and confirm that it is the product which is not allowed to clear the domestic market.
This means more than 2 separate shipment or 2 different places of destination in one order. In certain countries, vitamins, foods, cosmetics, etc. can be limited to a maximum of 6 per person. If you want to ship as efficiently as possible, we recommend that you order the number of items in multiples of 6.
'Buying Service' is a special service for prime members of HUBUTU Shopping Mall. (Only served in Korea for the time being)
Most 'Buying Service' means that the customer accesses the site where they want to purchase the products, creates an account, places the order at a designated overseas address, and pays 7~15% commission. But we are very simple and do not need these things.
- HUBUTU does not require you to sign up for each site you want to buy.
- HUBUTU does not need a "shipping agency address" in the United States.
- HUBUTU prime member will receive a full refund of the service fee.
"Procedure of 'Purchasing Service'"
1. After requesting a quotation, please click "Add to Cart" at the right end of this quotation or My Account in My Shopping Mall> My Buysing Service. (If you order in a shopping cart with other products of Hubutu, it will be free of charge for shipping the additional items.) However, we do not exclude heavy weight products. Please note that there is no confusion as only the H-Zone items added are free shipping.)
2. Once the first payment is completed, the 2nd payment (Product cost + US tax + US shipping cost) will be automatically processed within 24 hours and the order for the goods will be completed. (10% of first payment is refunded after delivery)
3. Upon receipt of the requested products, we will repack the products after the third payment (international shipping and other amendment amount), and they will be sent out immediately and will be finalized after 3~4 days. If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please feel free to send us an e-mail.
4. If there is change in weight, volume, local tax or shipping cost when we receive the products, you may be charged the difference before shipped.
These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them. You may have to pay import taxes and/or customs duties in various cases.
Yes. Due to International laws, we state the full value of your order on the shipping label, minus the shipping charge. Normally, we send an itemized invoice along with your order. These invoices will indicate the name of each product you ordered, the quantity of each item, and the cost.
No. Customs regulations differ by country and not knowing their regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned. We request that you contact your customs office and ask about import regulations and restrictions before placing your order.