SHOPPING ON THE SITE
When you use the Site as a shopper (“User”) the terms of the above paragraphs shall apply. As a User, regardless you are a hubutu.com’s regular member or not, you have to enter the hubutu.com’s ID of the regular member who let you know this Site or your own hubutu.com’s ID before you purchase the products.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding shopping on the site, send an e-mail or Fax to us.
- Shipping and Return Policies
The Request for Return/Cancellation on the ordered items can be accepted when the items have already arrived in our warehouse from the vendors. But the shipping and handling fees for the purchased items are imposed to the members who request for return/cancellation of the items.
However, if the request for the return is due to the damaged, broken, defected, or polluted items, Hubutu.com and each vendor will conduct investigation on the products. If the investigation proved the damage was due to Hubutu.com, we will refund the full amount of purchase. If it’s the fault of vendor, it will be processed upon their return policy. If the damage was caused by the members, the request for the return is possibly denied.
Hubutu.com won’t be hesitated to inform the reason of impossibility for shipping the items to the members; such as “out of stock”. When the request for the return/cancellation is accepted, the amount of refund will be reimbursed to your credit card account within 3 business days after the requested date.
Also products purchased through the Site are covered by each Partner Merchant’s individual Return and Shipping Policies. Return and Shipping Policies for each OneCart® Merchant product will be available for review by the customer during the customer''s shopping process. Products purchased through a link to a third party Partner Merchant’s website are covered by each Partner Merchant’s individual Return and Shipping Policies, which are available on the third party Partner Merchant’s Web site.
Return items must be sent back in their original packaging, with store tags attached. Sorry, but we cannot take back final sale items and personal items such as underwear, make-up and body jewelry. We will not be able to accept returns on swimwear purchases if the tags or hygienic strips have been removed.
- When returning footwear, shoes must be placed inside of the manufacturer’s shoebox, then inside of a separate shipping box. Do not write on the manufacturer’s shoebox, tape it closed, or use it as a shipping box. Footwear returns will not be accepted unless both the shoes and shoebox are undamaged. Fragrances may only be returned if they are still sealed in their original packaging.
- To send an item back to us, please enclose the Hubutu.com invoice which arrived with your package. You may use any shipper you like, but we recommend purchasing tracking and insurance, as Hubutu.com cannot be responsible for lost return shipments. Send your package to:
- Hubutu.com Returns Dept.
- 181 W. Orangethorpe Ave Suite A
- Placentia, CA 92870
- United State
- Once we receive your return package, please allow 1-2 weeks for processing. We will send you an email notification when your refund has been processed. Your refund will be issued according to the payment method you selected for the original order. Shipping fees are non-refundable.